Affordable Fee For Legal Services Highly Qualified and Professional Team Complex Immigration Matters Experts
Best Refusal Assessment
Call Me Later
Callback requests are routinely responded to between 09:00 and 18:00 during weekdays only.
Human Rights Claim
If you are reading this information then you must be aware that Human Rights applications are complex in nature and the claim is mainly made under Article 8 of the European Conventions on Human Rights (ECHR). If a public authority breaches your human rights or that of your family member, you may be able to take action under the Human Rights Act in the UK courts. This area of UK immigration is ever changing because it is a vast area where the UKVI considers leave to remain applications such as FLRM, FLRFP or an indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence as a Human Rights Claim. If your human rights application is refused, it will generate a right of appeal from in-country as long as it is not certified as unfounded. Almost half of the UK Immigration Judicial Reviews somehow relate to human rights challenges.
At Immigration Solicitors 4me, we have solicitors who have a practical experience of dealing with the most complex immigration applications and subsequent challenges and/or appeals. If you are finding the human rights applications and challenges as complex and frustrating, please arrange a consultation with one of our human rights law experts who will provide you a case specific and most accurate advice in your matter.
If you are detained, facing removal or deportation from the UK and you have reasons to make a human rights claim, do not delay because this delay could be damaging to your case in the long run. The UK Immigration Rules state that you have a continuing duty to inform the Secretary of State of any change in your circumstances or reasons for claiming a leave to remain in the UK. The Article 8 of the ECHR states:
(1) Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
(2) There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
In most cases, even though the Home Office accepts that the right to private and family life exists and decision may interfere in such right but the decision is then defended under sub section (2) above stating that this interference is proportionate to achieve a legitimate purpose. This is a vast area with definitions, explanations and guidance from various case laws and you may need an expert advice who could simplify your matters for you.
Please do not hesitate to call for an assessment of your case.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding
Our leading immigration solutions are with an assurance of taking care of each and every step of the application process. We follow and adhere to all the essential standards in the way and provide concise, promising and efficient advice making sure that the likelihood of your visa or immigration be granted. We have developed panels of individual immigration solicitors with specific expertise to take care of each type of visa category. Just for an example, our corporate and business panel takes care of tier 1 and tier 2 visas and other solicitors handle partner visas and there are specialists who are meant to be handling complex European Immigration law cases. We make sure that your immigration cases and concerns are taken care of by the best top notch immigration solicitors who have the right level of skills and expertise in the area.
Being a highly reputed immigration law firm, our company is backed with the reliable team of knowledgeable and up-to-date experienced immigration solicitors and lawyers handling entry clearance settlement and non settlement cases with zeal and utter efficiency. Feel free to go through our services, information available on the website. When you decide to get in touch with one of the highly experienced immigration solicitors, simply e-mail or call us. The response will be given immediately from our side and we assure to serve you round the clock for none but the best level of responses.
We do have a simple and straightforward process assuring to help our clients and it is been mentioned in below:
Once you connect with us via phone web chat or email, we will analyse the case and accordingly will provide you a quote
Our immigration solicitors will call you up for consultation that usually last for about an hour. The discussion will let you have the clarity about how we can help you and take a call on this, whether to proceed with availing the services or no.
We are true to our words and believe in taking the full responsibility of helping our clients in any simple, complex or stressful visa or immigration matter. With years of experience and insight of the industry, we cater world class legal immigration services, advice and support in both appeals and applications. We have actually carved recognition in the industry and are highly dedicated of offering the best level of services to all our clientele from all over.
The reasons are many. Our specialists go through each minor detail of your case and will assuredly issue all the engagement letters within 24 hours of time after the consultation. We have a big team of immigration solicitors and experts having vast and deep knowledge of their areas, so feel free to consult or meet any of them and feel the difference. We ensure that according to the demand and need of your issue, you will be provided with the respective time and respect and our experts will provide you the most honest, clear and effective advice as needed. Our stringent quality standards and assurance reflect the dedication and commitment towards work and clarity on the fact that we render none but the world class services at affordable prices.