Immigration Solicitors 4me have a specialist and dedicated team that endeavor to assist you in your application for British Citizenship. The application process seems simple but the British Nationality Laws and understanding of UKVI “Good Character” requirement is complex and failure to disclose a material information may result in application being dismissed, resulting in loss of substantial application fee and/or time.
There are different ways to become a British Citizen but the most common are:
a. Naturalization, for over 18; and
b. Registration, for under 18.
The Eligibility Criteria for naturalization, as per the UKVI is:
• The Applicant is 18 or over;
• The Applicant meets the good character requirement;
• The Applicant will continue to live in the UK;
• The Applicant meets the knowledge of English and life in the UK requirements;
• The applicant has lived in the UK for past 5 years.
• had settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) in the UK for the last 12 months for non- European Economic Area (EEA) nationals;
• had permanent residence status for the last 12 months and has been issued with Permanent Residence Card, if an EEA national.
Services offered at Immigration Solicitors 4me:
The specialist team at Immigration Solicitors 4me will ensure that you are provided an intensive tailored advice based on your individual circumstances. You will be provided with a list of documents that would be required for application. Your dedicated caseworker will complete the application form, based on the information and evidence provided and will draft a detailed cover letter, highlighting the factors that may be of assistance for the Home Office-UKVI caseworkers to better understand your application.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding