Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa route is designed to encourage the exceptionally talented individuals to remain in the UK. This is a route for non-EU/Switzerland nationals who have been endorsed as a recognised leader (exceptional talent) or an emerging leader (exceptional promise) in the fields of:
- • science
- • engineering
- • humanities
- • medicine
- • digital technology
- • the arts
You first need to apply to the Home Office for endorsement as a leader or an emerging leader in your particular field and upon endorsement, you can apply for this visa.
Length of Stay in the UK: You can stay in the UK for up to:
- • 5 years and 4 months if you apply outside the UK
- • 5 years if you apply inside the UK
You can apply for settlement once you’ve been in the UK for 5 years.
Things you are permitted to do:
- • work - for an employer, as a director of a company or be self-employed
- • change jobs without informing the Home Office
- • do voluntary work
- • travel abroad and return to the UK
- • bring family members with you
Things you are not permitted to you:
- • get public funds
- • work as a doctor or dentist in training
- • work as a professional sportsperson or sports coach
Your dedicated caseworker at the Immigration Solicitors 4me will assist you in both stages of your applications. Our service standards are exceptional and we provide these services at an affordable cost/fee.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding