Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
The UK is considered the top-ranking economic countries of the world and is the most favorite business destination for the entrepreneurs. Immigration Solicitors 4me is a well-established law firm, which is always here to serve the striving individuals, willing to explore UK’s business market. Graduate entrepreneur visa is the most viable option for those people, who want to carry on their study or research and start their professional career with UK’s leading companies. Our highly professional solicitors will be pleased to help these ambitious individuals during their application process for this visa category. We offer our professional services at an affordable fee and for deserving individual we may agree a payment plan.
Graduate Entrepreneur Visa:
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa if you:
- • are a graduate who has been officially endorsed as having a genuine and credible business idea
- • are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- • meet the other following criteria:
Get Yourself Endorsed The endorsement can be obtained through any of these organizations.
- • UK Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- • UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) being a part Sirius, which is a global graduate entrepreneur program What is permitted under this visa
- • Seek extension regarding leave to remain in the UK, through this visa
- • Bring your dependents and family members
- • Switch from other visa categories to this one What is not permitted under this visa You are not allowed to indulge into following activities while living in the UK.
- • To work as a professional sportsperson (sports coach)
- • While training in progress, work as a doctor or dentist
- • Access to public funds
- • Apply for the permanent residence for this visa.
The eligibility requirements are different on the basis of endorsing body: Endorsement by a UK higher education institution (HEI) If you have HEI endorsement you must be able to prove that you have:
- • a UK-recognised bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD awarded before your date of endorsement
- • endorsement from an authorised UK higher education institution issued in the past 3 months
- • £945 in savings if applying from inside the UK, or £1,890 if applying from outside the UK. In addition to this you must be able to show availability of these funds in in your bank account for 90 days before you apply
- • You must pass a required English test at level B1
In addition to this you must have passed a required English test at level B1 or above. You can claim exemption if you are from majority English speaking countries below:
- • Antigua and Barbuda
- • Australia
- • the Bahamas
- • Barbados
- • Belize
- • Canada
- • Dominica
- • Grenada
- • Guyana
- • Jamaica
- • New Zealand
- • St Kitts and Nevis
- • St Lucia
- • St Vincent and the Grenadines
- • Trinidad and Tobago
- • USA
You can provide a UK NARIC letter if you have an academic qualification that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
You may need a permission to remain in the UK from your financial sponsor if they’re a government or an international scholarship agency and have paid your course fees and living costs in the past 12 months Endorsement by the Department for International Trade (DIT) If you have a DIT endorsement then you need all of the following to be eligible:
- • a degree qualification that’s recognised as being equal to a UK bachelor’s degree
- • criteria set by DIT
- • endorsement from DIT issued in the past 3 months
- • £945 in savings if applying from inside the UK or £1,890 if applying from outside the UK - this is to prove you can support yourself and you must have had this in your bank account for 90 days before you apply
- • to meet the English language requirement (as in HEI above)
You don’t have to provide evidence that you have sufficient savings to support yourself if you have an endorsement from DIT stating you’ve been awarded funding to cover your maintenance.
How can we help:
Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you timely and accurate advice prior to making your application, so that you can put together all the relevant supportive evidence. Sometimes the irrelevant evidence can make things complicated because it confuses the Home Office case worker. We at Immigration Solicitors 4me, only submit the relevant and required evidence with the application together with a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet each of the criteria with specific reference to the evidence enclosed. Our representations are a ready material for the Home Office caseworkers considering your application and it makes their life easier. It reduces the decision-making time on your application and the result expectations are also positive. We provide these services at an affordable fee to suit your needs.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding