Tier 1 Investor Visa
Tier 1 Investor Visa
The United Kingdom is an attractive market for investors and entrepreneur due to its economic stability. To attract the foreign individual investment, the UK Visas and Immigration has introduced number of economic migrant visa categories. If you are planning to make a substantial investment, you would also like to ensure that your application process is smooth because if the application is refused for any reason, you will have no statutory right of appeal. You can apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if you want to invest £2,000,000 or more in the UK and you are from outside the EU and Switzerland. Immigration Solicitors 4me is always here to assist you. If you are reading this information then you may also be aware that the evidential requirements for visas are complex in nature. Even though there is an evidential flexibility provision where the decision maker may ask for a missing evidence or document, this is sparingly exercised.
We at Immigration Solicitors 4me will assist you throughout the process of your application. We will draft a detailed cover letter with your explanation that would be designed to answer the possible queries of the decision maker. We will complete your application forms with material and accurate information from you for a smooth application process, for a potential positive outcome.
Eligibility for Tier 1 Investor as per UKVI: You must have at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- • be 18 or over to apply for this visa
- • be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
- • have opened a UK bank account
Your funds must be:
- • held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- • free to spend (‘disposable’) in the UK
Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.
Students with financial sponsorship You may be able to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if you’re already in the UK and you’re:
- • a Tier 4 (General) visa holder
- • a student nurse
- • studying, writing up a thesis or re-sitting an exam
- • a postgraduate doctor or dentist
- • an overseas qualified nurse or midwife
- • a student sabbatical officer
You must have unconditional agreement in writing from your financial sponsor to re-enter or stay in the UK if your course fees and living costs were paid by either:
- • a government
- • an international scholarship agency
You may call Immigration Solicitors 4me where our specialist team will be more than happy to check your eligibility and will provide you tailored advise. Our fee structure is transparent and mainly a fixed fee contract to suit the needs of individual clients.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding