Each of the applicants whether applying for Entry Clearance, Leave to Remain or ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) must obtain an endorsement in the specific category by an endorsing body, which is listed on the gov.uk website.
The applicant should attach such an endorsement letter, which must include the following information:
Endorsing body’s name
Reference number of the endorsement
Issuance date (Endorsement should have been issued no more than 3 months prior to the date of filing of an application)
The endorsement letter must have the applicant’s name, nationality, date of birth, and passport number
A verification that the applicant wasn’t involved in establishing a business in the UK previously (unless the last leave to remain was granted to the applicant under the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) or Start-up category)
A short description of the business venture of the applicant and what products or services applicant offers to its consumers
A confirmation showing that the business venture of applicant fulfils the endorsement criteria
The contact information including name, email, phone number, and workplace address of a person at the endorsing body who will verify the contents of the such an endorsement letter to the Home Office—if required
The applicant may be a partner or member of an entrepreneurial team; hence, an applicant can apply even if he/she is not the sole founder of such a business.
If the applicant has previously obtained a leave to enter in the Start-up or Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur), it is not necessary to obtain an endorsement by the same endorsing body, which resulted in the grant of such leave.
The endorsing body shouldn’t have withdrawn such an endorsement until the decision maker considers it.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding