Affordable Fee For Legal Services Highly Qualified and Professional Team Complex Immigration Matters Experts
Best Refusal Assessment
Call Me Later
Callback requests are routinely responded to between 09:00 and 18:00 during weekdays only.
Tier 2 (General) Visa
Tier 2 (General) is a skilled worker route for non-EEA nationals. You can apply for leave to enter or a leave to remain (if you are eligible to switch) as a Tier 2 (General) Migrant if you have been offered a skilled job in the United Kingdom.
Certificate of sponsorship:
You will need a certificate of sponsorship from your relevant sponsor and employer. A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details. It’s not an actual certificate or paper document. Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months from the date it is assigned to you, so you must make application within 03 months.
strong>You are eligible to apply for this visa if you:
• have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
• have been offered employment at an ‘appropriate’ salary
• have the required level of English
• have proof of £945 in savings, unless you’re exempt
• provide a criminal record certificate from any country you’ve lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years, if you’ll be working with vulnerable people
Language requirement: In addition to this you must have passed a required English test at (normally) level B1 or above. You can claim exemption if you are from majority English speaking countries below:
• Antigua and Barbuda
• the Bahamas
• New Zealand
• St Kitts and Nevis
• St Lucia
• St Vincent and the Grenadines
• Trinidad and Tobago
You can also claim points for language if you have an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognised by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
Savings: You must have £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply, as maintenance funds. You can claim exemption from maintenance requirement if your sponsor is fully approved A rated and they have confirmed on your certificate of sponsorship that they will give you at least £945 to cover your costs for a month if you need it.
Criminal Record Certificate- update April 2017:You need to provide a criminal record certificate if you work in:
• education, for example teachers, education advisers and school inspectors
• healthcare, for example nurses, doctors, managers, pharmacists, dentists, ophthalmic opticians
• therapy, for example psychologists, speech and language therapists
• social services, for example social workers, managers, probation officers
This list is not exhaustive. You will need a certificate from any country you have lived in for 12 months or more in the last 10 years. Can I switch from another visa category? Yes, you may be able to switch in the Tier-2 (General) visa if you are already in the UK under one of the following visas:
• Tier 1 visa
• Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
• Tier 2 (Minister of religion) visa
• Tier 2 (Intra company Transfer) visa under the Immigration Rules in place before 6 April 2010 and you’re applying to change sponsor
• Tier 4 student visa
• a dependent partner of someone with a Tier 4 student visa
• a representative of an overseas business
How can we help:
Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you timely and accurate advice prior to making your application, so that you can put together all the relevant supportive evidence. Sometimes the irrelevant evidence can make things complicated because it confuses the Home Office case worker. We at Immigration Solicitors 4me, only submit the relevant and required evidence with the application together with a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet each of the criteria with specific reference to the evidence enclosed. Our representations are a ready material for the Home Office caseworkers considering your application and it makes their life easier. It reduces the decision-making time on your application and the result expectations are also positive. We provide these services at an affordable fee to suit your pocket.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding
Our leading immigration solutions are with an assurance of taking care of each and every step of the application process. We follow and adhere to all the essential standards in the way and provide concise, promising and efficient advice making sure that the likelihood of your visa or immigration be granted. We have developed panels of individual immigration solicitors with specific expertise to take care of each type of visa category. Just for an example, our corporate and business panel takes care of tier 1 and tier 2 visas and other solicitors handle partner visas and there are specialists who are meant to be handling complex European Immigration law cases. We make sure that your immigration cases and concerns are taken care of by the best top notch immigration solicitors who have the right level of skills and expertise in the area.
Being a highly reputed immigration law firm, our company is backed with the reliable team of knowledgeable and up-to-date experienced immigration solicitors and lawyers handling entry clearance settlement and non settlement cases with zeal and utter efficiency. Feel free to go through our services, information available on the website. When you decide to get in touch with one of the highly experienced immigration solicitors, simply e-mail or call us. The response will be given immediately from our side and we assure to serve you round the clock for none but the best level of responses.
We do have a simple and straightforward process assuring to help our clients and it is been mentioned in below:
Once you connect with us via phone web chat or email, we will analyse the case and accordingly will provide you a quote
Our immigration solicitors will call you up for consultation that usually last for about an hour. The discussion will let you have the clarity about how we can help you and take a call on this, whether to proceed with availing the services or no.
We are true to our words and believe in taking the full responsibility of helping our clients in any simple, complex or stressful visa or immigration matter. With years of experience and insight of the industry, we cater world class legal immigration services, advice and support in both appeals and applications. We have actually carved recognition in the industry and are highly dedicated of offering the best level of services to all our clientele from all over.
The reasons are many. Our specialists go through each minor detail of your case and will assuredly issue all the engagement letters within 24 hours of time after the consultation. We have a big team of immigration solicitors and experts having vast and deep knowledge of their areas, so feel free to consult or meet any of them and feel the difference. We ensure that according to the demand and need of your issue, you will be provided with the respective time and respect and our experts will provide you the most honest, clear and effective advice as needed. Our stringent quality standards and assurance reflect the dedication and commitment towards work and clarity on the fact that we render none but the world class services at affordable prices.