Why Trust US As Your Immigration Solicitor

  • Over 98% Success Ratio
  • Free Initial Assessment
  • UK's Top Immigration Solicitors
  • UK Wide Service
  • Specialist / Expert / Experienced For All Complex Cases
  • Fixed Fee With Flexible Payment

Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer)

In the United Kingdom, multinational companies have set-up their business where staff transfers, whether for short or long term, between overseas businesses and UK branch is inevitable. To facilitate such businesses, the Tier-2 (Intracompany transfer) visa is introduced which enables an overseas employer to offer a role to their current overseas employee into their UK branch. If you are an employee of an overseas business and they have offered a role in their UK branch, you may be eligible to apply for this visa. For the sake of clarity, this visa is for the non-EEA nationals.

Certificate of sponsorship:

You will need a certificate of sponsorship from your sponsor organisation. A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details. It’s not an actual certificate or paper document. Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months from the date it is assigned to you. The work you do in the UK must relate to the work of your sponsor organisation.

The Intra-Company Transfer visa is categorised in 03 types:

Long-term Staff The pay requirements for this category is higher and your overseas sponsor can transfer you to the UK for more than 12 months into a role that can’t be filled by a new UK recruit. Your sponsor must pay you £73,900 or more a year to work in the UK. Short-term Staff This category is closed to new applicants on and after 06 April 2017, therefore your sponsor cannot assign you a certificate of sponsorship. Graduate Trainee This category is for the graduate with at least 3 months’ experience with your employer overseas. How long you can stay The UK Immigration rules have placed a cap on the maximum period you are allowed to stay in the UK. The maximum stay for each type of Tier 2 (Intra-company >Transfer) visa is:

How can we help:

At Immigration Solicitors 4me, we specialise in all areas of the UK Immigration and we work closely with our corporate immigration clients. Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you timely and accurate advice prior to making your application, so that you can put together all the relevant supportive evidence. We will complete your application form on the basis of information we receive from you and we will draft a detailed cover letter for the assistance of the UKVI caseworker. It can simplify the decision-making process and brings best outcomes. We offer affordable professional fees and mainly work on fixed fee basis for maximum transparency. There are no hidden charges. We will take all your hassle away.

  • • Long-term Staff (if you earn more than £120,000 per year): 9 years
  • • Long-term Staff (if you earn less than £120,000 per year): 5 years, 1 month
  • • Graduate Trainee: 12 months


Why us:-

1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.

2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients

3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff

4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice

5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports

6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone

7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work

8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding