In the United Kingdom, followers of all faiths enjoy their freedom of religion like nowhere else in the world. In this multicultural society, people from all over the world come and freely practice their faith. The Tier- 2 (Minister of Religion) visa is route that has replaced the religious worker visas and are designed specifically for individuals coming to the UK for religious practices. You can apply for a Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa if you are from outside the EEA and have been offered a job within a faith community (for example as a minister of religion, missionary, or member of a religious order) in the UK
Certificate of sponsorship:
Like Tier-2 General, you will need a certificate of sponsorship from your relevant sponsor organisation. A certificate of sponsorship is a reference number which holds information about the job and your personal details. It’s not an actual certificate or paper document. Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months from the date it is assigned to you.
In addition to this you must have passed a required English test at level B2 or above. You can claim exemption if you are from majority English speaking countries below:
• Antigua and Barbuda
• the Bahamas
• New Zealand
• St Kitts and Nevis
• St Lucia
• St Vincent and the Grenadines
• Trinidad and Tobago
You must have £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply, as maintenance funds. You can claim exemption from maintenance requirement if your sponsor is fully approved A rated and they have confirmed on your certificate of sponsorship that they will give you at least £945 to cover your costs for a month if you need it. You are also exempt from this requirement if you are in the UK on Tier 2 (General) visa and switching into Tier-2 (Minister of Religion) visa.
How can we help:
Our team of dedicated professionals will provide you timely and accurate advice prior to making your application, so that you can put together all the relevant supportive evidence. Sometimes the irrelevant evidence can make things complicated because it confuses the Home Office case worker. We at Immigration Solicitors 4me, only submit the relevant and required evidence with the application together with a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet each of the criteria with specific reference to the evidence enclosed. Our representations are a ready material for the Home Office caseworkers considering your application and it makes their life easier. It reduces the decision-making time on your application and the result expectations are also positive. We provide these services at an affordable fee to suit your pocket.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding