The UK has well-known and recognised network of universities, colleges and school. This part of the world has emerged as a most desired destination for the students from around the world. In the United Kingdom, the student visa has been the target and concern for every government due to abuse of this category by bogus colleges and non-genuine students. This is why it has been the constant changing and toughening category of the UK immigration. The rules have been developed in such a way that it limits the ability of international students to work or settle in the UK, unless they apply into one of the economic migrant categories.
Tier 4 student visa is further categorised into:
Tier-4 (General) student and Tier4 (Child) student categories.
Tier-4 (Child) Student:
You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you are between 4 and 17 years old and you are intending to study in an independent school in the UK.
• Have an unconditional offer in an eligible course of studies and you have been issued with a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
• You have a consent from your parents or Guardian.
• You can speak, read, write and understand English at required level.
• You have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course and living costs; this amount will vary depending on your circumstances
Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies:
The confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is a reference number, provided by your educational institute. The CAS is a legitimate proof that you have been inducted by the respective institute, in a particular course. You have to put this reference number in your Tier 4 Student Visa application. Your course
You can commence a course which is in-line with:
• the national curriculum
• the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
• independent school education inspection standards
You can also do a course which is at the same academic level by:
Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted) HM Inspectorate of Education (in Scotland) Estyn (in Wales) Education and Training Inspectorate (in Northern Ireland) Independent Schools Inspectorate You cannot do a short course to prepare you for your main course, such as pre-sessional study. Similarly, you cannot do a foundation course that will prepare you for direct entry to a higher education institution.
How can we help:
We at Immigration Solicitors 4me are well-conversant with the problems faced by the international students in their visa application process. A simple information, unknowingly, withheld in the application form can lead to a 10-year ban on future applications to the UK. We therefore provide a complete advice and a detailed questionnaire tailored made to ask the relevant information for the application. We then draft a detailed cover letter highlighting the supporting evidence and linking it with your specific case. Once all boxed are ticked and all the relevant information is provided in the application, the chances of refusal in this category of application are almost nil.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding