The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme replaces the previous UK Working Holiday Visa programme. The Youth Mobility Scheme is for young people who want to live, work and travel in the United Kingdom for a period of up to two years. The Youth Mobility Scheme is only open to countries which have a special reciprocal agreement with the United Kingdom.
You can apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa if you:
• want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
• are aged 18 to 30
• have £1,890 in savings
You must be the from the following countries:
• New Zealand
• Hong Kong
• Republic of Korea
• British overseas citizen
• British Overseas Territories citizen
• British national (overseas)
You would not meet the eligibility requirement if you have;
• children who live with you
• children for whom you are financially responsible.
• already been in the UK under the scheme or in the former working holidaymaker category.
If you are a citizen of Hong Kong or Republic of Korea you will need a certificate of sponsorship reference number before you apply under this scheme.
• study - for some courses with prior approval from an Academic Technology Approval Scheme
• work in most jobs
• be self-employed and set up a company - as long as your premises are rented, your equipment isn’t worth more than £5,000 and you don’t have any employees don’ts
• work as a professional sportsperson (for example as a coach), doctor or dentist in training - unless you can show you qualified in the UK
• extend your stay
• you cannot have access to public funds
• bring in family members on your application - they must apply separately
How can we help:
The scheme is even though simplified for visa purposes but the application process could be difficult for someone who has never come across the complex UK Immigration where applications are tend to be refused for minor mistakes or omission. We have a vast experience of representing clients in all areas of UK immigration and at Immigration Solicitors 4me you will have a peace of mind that specialist immigration lawyers are representing your case. We offer affordable professional legal services to clients from all over the world.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding