Best Refusal Assessment
Call Me Later
Adult Dependent Visa
Adult Dependent Visa
In December 2016 the Home Office published a review of the Adult Dependent Relative rules. The review found that an average of 162 per year visas were granted which is way less compare to other application. This shows, how the adult dependent visa application process and requirements are made complex.
The applicant must be the:
- Parent aged 18 years or over;
- Brother or sister aged 18 years or over; or
- Son or daughter aged 18 years or over of a person (“the sponsor”) who is in the UK
The sponsor must at the date of application be:
- Aged 18 years or over; and
- A British citizen in the UK; or
- Present and settled in the UK; or
- In the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection.
- The applicant must be as a result of age, illness or disability require long-term personal care to perform everyday tasks.
- The applicant must be unable, even with the practical and financial help of the sponsor, to obtain the required level of care in the country where they are living, because
- It is not available and there is no person in that country who can reasonably provide it; or it is not affordable
The immigration rules further require an applicant to submit a specified evidence with the application and this is where you need immigration specialists.
We at Immigration Solicitors 4me will advise you on all the specified evidence according to meet the rules, which would assist the Entry Clearance Officer to make a fair and reasonable decision.
A properly documented and accurately submitted information and application may bring this application in fewer numbers of allowed cases.
Why IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS 4ME
Our leading immigration solutions are with an assurance of taking care of each and every step of the application process. We follow and adhere to all the essential standards in the way and provide concise, promising and efficient advice making sure that the likelihood of your visa or immigration be granted. We have developed panels of individual immigration solicitors with specific expertise to take care of each type of visa category. Just for an example, our corporate and business panel takes care of tier 1 and tier 2 visas and other solicitors handle partner visas and there are specialists who are meant to be handling complex European Immigration law cases. We make sure that your immigration cases and concerns are taken care of by the best top notch immigration solicitors who have the right level of skills and expertise in the area.
Being a highly reputed immigration law firm, our company is backed with the reliable team of knowledgeable and up-to-date experienced immigration solicitors and lawyers handling entry clearance settlement and non settlement cases with zeal and utter efficiency. Feel free to go through our services, information available on the website. When you decide to get in touch with one of the highly experienced immigration solicitors, simply e-mail or call us. The response will be given immediately from our side and we assure to serve you round the clock for none but the best level of responses.
We do have a simple and straightforward process assuring to help our clients and it is been mentioned in below:
- Once you connect with us via phone web chat or email, we will analyse the case and accordingly will provide you a quote
- Our immigration solicitors will call you up for consultation that usually last for about an hour. The discussion will let you have the clarity about how we can help you and take a call on this, whether to proceed with availing the services or no.
We are true to our words and believe in taking the full responsibility of helping our clients in any simple, complex or stressful visa or immigration matter. With years of experience and insight of the industry, we cater world class legal immigration services, advice and support in both appeals and applications. We have actually carved recognition in the industry and are highly dedicated of offering the best level of services to all our clientele from all over.
The reasons are many. Our specialists go through each minor detail of your case and will assuredly issue all the engagement letters within 24 hours of time after the consultation. We have a big team of immigration solicitors and experts having vast and deep knowledge of their areas, so feel free to consult or meet any of them and feel the difference. We ensure that according to the demand and need of your issue, you will be provided with the respective time and respect and our experts will provide you the most honest, clear and effective advice as needed. Our stringent quality standards and assurance reflect the dedication and commitment towards work and clarity on the fact that we render none but the world class services at affordable prices.