In December 2016 the Home Office published a review of the Adult Dependent Relative rules. The review found that an average of 162 per year visas were granted which is way less compare to other application. This shows, how the adult dependent visa application process and requirements are made complex.
Eligibility Criteria for an Adult Dependent Relative:
• The applicant must be the
(a) parent aged 18 years or over;
(c) brother or sister aged 18 years or over; or
(d) son or daughter aged 18 years or over of a person (“the sponsor”) who is in the UK.
• The sponsor must at the date of application be:
(a) aged 18 years or over; and
(b) (i) a British Citizen in the UK; or
(ii) present and settled in the UK; or
(iii) in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection.
• The applicant must be as a result of age, illness or disability require long-term personal care to perform everyday tasks.
• The applicant must be unable, even with the practical and financial help of the sponsor, to obtain the required level of care in the country where they are living, because
(a) it is not available and there is no person in that country who can reasonably provide it; or
(b) it is not affordable
The immigration rules further require an applicant to submit a specified evidence with the application and this is where you need immigration specialists. We at Immigration Solicitors 4me will advise you on all the specified evidence according to the rules which would assist the Entry Clearance Officer to make a fair and reasonable decision. A properly documented and accurately submitted information and application may bring this application in fewer number of allowed cases.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding