Best Refusal Assessment
Call Me Later
Deportation UK | Advice & Assistance | Immigration Solicitors 4 Me
Do you or any of your loved one is at risk of being deported as the outcome of any criminal conviction or action? Worried about what is going to happen next? At Immigration Solicitors4Me, we do understand that deportation from UK could be both tough, challenging, and frightening. It is pivotal to avail the right legal assistance and support in such a scenario. Our competent and experienced immigration solicitors are capable of successfully challenging deportation orders. In order to confirm your eligibility and avail free “No obligation Assessment”, please contact us on 0208 124 3222.
In accord to the immigration Act 1971 sections 3(5) and (6), the secretary of state has the power to give an order for deportation against any criminal action of a foreign national.
By the term deportation, it refers that the individual needs to leave the country and sanction their detention as well till their removal.
If you are a foreign national who has been convicted of any crime in UK, there is a possibility that you may be deported.
In case of deportation from the UK, there is an added risk of getting banned from entry to UK for up to ten years.
A person can be deported if he or she is not a British citizen and is convicted of a criminal offence.
- Download SVGPerfect for when you want to use just one icon as a vector on the desktop or in your own icon workflow.Under section 3(6) of immigration Act 1971, a foreign national can be deported if the criminal court gives a recommendation that he or she must be a part of the sentence.
- Under section 3(5) of immigration Act 1971, a foreign national can be deported if the state secretary has decided that the deportation is going to be fruitful and rewarding for the public good.
- Under section 32 UK Borders Act 2007 immigration law, a foreign national will be subjected to immediate deportation in case he or she is convicted of any criminal offense in the country and sentenced to 12 months or more period of imprisonment.
In such circumstances, do get help and assistance from the best solicitor. Here at Immigration Solicitors4Me, we are available round the clock for efficient and quick immigration, deportation, and other solutions.
There are several grounds on which you can actually challenge the deportation, in case the exemptions do not apply on you. You might want to go for judicial review or challenge the decision.
In case, you succeed on any one of the grounds, then you will no longer be deported from the country.Under the UK human rights law, returning to your country of origin may put youe life at risk.
The examples of the human rights exclusions cover claims that are made under the Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which will be subjected to any inhumane, torture or degrading treatment on return to your home nation.
- If you have lived in UK for a long time and your deportation means you will be separated from your family
- If the deportation will breach the UK norms and obligations as per the UN Convention on status of refugees 1951
- If you are facing extradition or means to serve your sentence in a psychiatric institute under the Amended Mental Health Act 1983
- If you are under 18 at the time of conviction. Minors deportation demands pretty serious grounds
- If you have strong ties to UK
- If you are an EEA national. Your rights might be breached on the basis of deportation and the protection will make it harder for the UK border agency to let you leave
In case, any of the grounds is applicable to you then there is a possibility to challenge your deportation.
Our experts have a wealth of experience and understanding of how to challenge deportation in a successful manner.
In case, you fall under any of the exclusion then you will be exempted from deportation UK:
- You are a British citizen
- You have a right of abode
- You are a citizen of Commonwealth who was primarily been a resident in UK as per dated on 01/01/1973
- Before the offence or criminal action, you have lived continuously in UK for 5 years or more
To rely on any of the exemption, it is required to provide proper evidence of the same. To move forward with, it would be best to take the experts legal advice and support which can guide you throughout the legal process.Immigration Solicitors4Me is there to help you in challenging your deportation and helping in the best possible way out.Do contact our solicitors right away to know more.
The Home Office is going to provide you with a letter with all information regarding how to leave the country. It will have the details of whether or not you can appeal to the decision.
- In case you can appeal
It is advised to seek legal advice from one of our expert solicitors they will look into your case and ascertain if the appeal is likely to be successful or not.
- Stronger connections and family in UK
- Going back to your country would be safe or not,
- The deportation order is been against your nationality or ethnicity
- In case you can’t make Appeal
In case, you get the deportation UK order from the UK State Secretary or Home Office, you have full right to contact with one of our reliable and expert solicitors to assist you in your deprtation matter.
Our solicitors have both expertise and experience of helping people facing deportation and other legal concerns in an efficient way. We specialize in immigration bail applications and making further legal repseentations under section 120.
Why IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS 4ME
Our leading immigration solutions are with an assurance of taking care of each and every step of the application process. We follow and adhere to all the essential standards in the way and provide concise, promising and efficient advice making sure that the likelihood of your visa or immigration be granted. We have developed panels of individual immigration solicitors with specific expertise to take care of each type of visa category. Just for an example, our corporate and business panel takes care of tier 1 and tier 2 visas and other solicitors handle partner visas and there are specialists who are meant to be handling complex European Immigration law cases. We make sure that your immigration cases and concerns are taken care of by the best top notch immigration solicitors who have the right level of skills and expertise in the area.
Being a highly reputed immigration law firm, our company is backed with the reliable team of knowledgeable and up-to-date experienced immigration solicitors and lawyers handling entry clearance settlement and non settlement cases with zeal and utter efficiency. Feel free to go through our services, information available on the website. When you decide to get in touch with one of the highly experienced immigration solicitors, simply e-mail or call us. The response will be given immediately from our side and we assure to serve you round the clock for none but the best level of responses.
We do have a simple and straightforward process assuring to help our clients and it is been mentioned in below:
- Once you connect with us via phone web chat or email, we will analyse the case and accordingly will provide you a quote
- Our immigration solicitors will call you up for consultation that usually last for about an hour. The discussion will let you have the clarity about how we can help you and take a call on this, whether to proceed with availing the services or no.
We are true to our words and believe in taking the full responsibility of helping our clients in any simple, complex or stressful visa or immigration matter. With years of experience and insight of the industry, we cater world class legal immigration services, advice and support in both appeals and applications. We have actually carved recognition in the industry and are highly dedicated of offering the best level of services to all our clientele from all over.
The reasons are many. Our specialists go through each minor detail of your case and will assuredly issue all the engagement letters within 24 hours of time after the consultation. We have a big team of immigration solicitors and experts having vast and deep knowledge of their areas, so feel free to consult or meet any of them and feel the difference. We ensure that according to the demand and need of your issue, you will be provided with the respective time and respect and our experts will provide you the most honest, clear and effective advice as needed. Our stringent quality standards and assurance reflect the dedication and commitment towards work and clarity on the fact that we render none but the world class services at affordable prices.