Here at Immigration Solicitors 4me, we are committed to provide our expert legal advice and representations in all aspects of the UK immigration and Nationality matters.
It is understandable that how important the relationships and love-bonds are. It is true that the love does not care about the boundaries; it is a natural instinct that people do fall in love and enter into a relationship anywhere across the world. The world is like a global village where people in one corner of the world, interact and emotionally involve with the other. The online dating websites have also a role to play in bringing people closer. In the UK multicultural society, relationships between couple from two different origins is not uncommon.
Unfortunately, when it comes to applying for leave to enter the UK on a spouse, partner or civil partner visas there are many complications for the couple in this everchanging area of UK immigration.
A marriage visitor visa allows you to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK; this visa is for you if you want to give notice of a marriage or civil partnership in UK. You would not need to apply for a marriage visitor visa to convert your civil partnership into a marriage because for this purpose you only need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa.
The UKVI has set certain eligibility criteria that you must meet before you become eligible:
You must be able to prove that you are:
• 18 or over
• free to give notice of marriage, to marry or enter into a civil partnership in the UK within 6 months of your arrival
• in a genuine relationship
• visiting the UK for less than 6 months
• leaving the UK at the end of your visit
• able to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that you can be supported and housed by relatives or friends
• able to meet the cost of the return or onward journey
• not in transit to a country outside the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
We at Immigration Solicitors 4me are completely aware of multicultural, multinational and multilingual matches. We have represented many clients in successful marriage visit visas and we are dedicated to assist and represent your case. We make sure you are accurately advised on supporting documents and information and your application is prepared in such a way where chances of refusal are minimum.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding