Immigration Solicitors 4me offers assistance in almost all areas of the UK immigration. Our specialist and qualified team of solicitors are always here to provide you with the most accurate advice to deliver the best possible service. We are dedicated professionals, the one you can trust. The UK Ancestry visa is a specific for citizens of commonwealth countries. The application can only be made from outside the UK and switching from within the UK is not permitted.
Described below are the basic requirements that must be met:
• A person of 17 years of age or above;
• Sufficient finances to support and accommodate you and your dependents in the UK without recourse to public funds;
• You are intending to work in the UK
You must also show that you have a grandparent born in 1 of the following circumstances:
• in the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man
• before 31 March 1922 in what is now the Republic of Ireland
• on a British-registered ship or aircraft
You can claim ancestry if either you or the relevant parent:
• were adopted
• were born within or outside marriage in the UK
You can’t claim UK ancestry through step-parents.
The criteria relatively seem straight forward but we encourage to seek legal advice before you make your application because failing to provide simple information or a material supporting document may end up in refusal of your application. There is a famous saying that “ignorance in law is no excuse” therefore here at Immigration Solicitors 4me we are thorough in our knowledge of UK immigration rules and ensure that all individual clients are accurately advised and represented.
Duration of Stay
Before the expiry of your leave to enter on UK Ancestry visa, you can extend your leave from within the UK to make it a total of five years within this category. You are eligible to apply for settlement in the UK on completion of 05 years, subject to fulfillment of continuous residence and some other requirements.
We at Immigration Solicitors 4me are more than happy to assist you if you meet the basic eligibility criteria and there is nothing adverse against you that may stop you from entering the UK.
1. TMC Solicitors is fully SRA regulated law firm. It has a client base all over the UK and the world.
2. Professionalism and client care are our core attributes leading to numerous happy clients
3. Our success rate is over 98% owing to the expertise and thoroughness of our legal staff
4. Our legal approach is very pragmatic and realistic and we offer our client assurance of best legal advice
5. We are accessible 24/7 in case of any emergency, detention or deportation, refusal of entry at airports
6. We offer legal and professional services with minimum disruption in our client routine of life. We don’t make client travel we deal with client issues over the phone
7. We have specialised client coordinators to deal with initial free assessments and they are very passionate about their work
8. We have bilingual staff and we give client the comport of discussing their legal matters with some one very close and understanding